Faculty/Staff Parking Permits
Parking and Transportation Services provides a variety of permits to meet the needs of each faculty and staff member, whether they park on campus daily or occasionally. You may find detailed information for each type of permit available for faculty and staff along with pricing for the 2022-2023 year in the collapsible panels below.
Returns / Refunds / Exchanges
Current Availability & Parking Zones
Faculty / Staff Permit Overview
Faculty / Staff Parking Permit Types
Annual Individual Permit
- This permit allows faculty and staff to park in one assigned area at any time (except when needed for special events).
- With the Annual Individual permit, faculty and staff may also park after-hours (5 PM to 8 AM) and on weekends (Friday, 5 PM to Monday, 8 AM) in non-residential, non-visitor parking areas (6 AM daily for E45 and E81). This excludes E48 and E82.
- All Annual Individual permits are virtual, excluding E70. Virtual permit holders will not receive a physical hangtag.
- For more information about Annual Individual permit rules and regulations, please visit this link.
- August 15 through August 14 of the following year
- $795 for full year (This permit may be purchased year-round at a prorated price.) For prorated information, please contact us.
- $35 to replace a lost or stolen physical permit.
Evening / Weekend Permit
Motorcycle / Scooter / Moped Permit
Reserved Space Permit
Faculty and staff may pay for their parking permits with of of the following options:
- All benefits eligible employees who are paid monthly or bi-weekly may enroll to have the permit fees deducted from each paycheck.
- With this option, permit fees are deducted from August through May of each year. No deductions occur in June and July.
- The deadline to enroll in payroll deduction for each academic year is May 31 for all current Georgia Tech employees.
My Parking Account
- Faculty and staff may pay for parking permits with a credit card through the My Parking Account portal.
- All transactions will be conducted immediately, including permit purchases for the upcoming academic year.
- Faculty and staff may pay for parking permits with a check or credit card in-person at the PTS office.
- The PTS office is located at 770 Spring Street, Atlanta, GA 30332.
Returns / Refunds / Exchanges
Permits are issued and assigned in accordance with Georgia Tech’s academic year. Permits are pre-sold starting in April for the upcoming academic year.
Refundable permits may be returned for prorated refunds to the PTS office before March 31 each academic year. Permits returned after this date will not be refunded. SmartPark, Flex, Motorcycle, and Temporary permits are nonrefundable.
Faculty and staff may exchange their Annual Individual or Carpool permits for a different location by filling out the Permit Return Request form and purchasing their desired permit in My Parking Account.
Faculty and staff may also view the Availability page to determine the parking locations that are currently available for sale or exchange.